Therapy for Anxiety
Anxiety is not uncommon to deal with on a daily basis. Anxiety can be a debilitating condition that affects people of all ages and walks of life. It can interfere with daily activities and cause significant distress, but there are many ways to manage anxiety and reduce its impact on your life.
Family Revelations offers a wealth of resources to help you understand anxiety, including articles, support groups, information on new therapy techniques, and applicable advice.
We understand that anxiety can be a complex condition, which is why we strive to provide our clients with a wholistic approach of body, brain, and sustainability inside and out.
Anxiety disorders and behaviors include, among others:
- Excessive anxiety and worry (apprehensive expectation), occurring more days than not for at least 6 months about a number of events or activities (such as work or school performance).
- The individual finds it difficult to control worry.
- Note: Only one item is required in children.
- Restlessness or feeling keyed up or on edge
- Being easily fatigued
- difficulty concentrating or mind going blank
- Muscle tension
- Sleep disturbance (difficulty falling or staying asleep, or restless, unsatisfying sleep).
As an licensed marriage and family therapist, I will work with the following anxiety disorders: separation anxiety, phobic anxiety, social anxiety, panic attacks, acrophobia, medical anxiety, substance induced anxiety.
If you are struggling with anxiety, we encourage you to explore our website and visit out about us tab and discover the many resources we have to offer.