Mens Anger & Domestic Abuse
At Family Revelations, we don’t shame you.
We help you move from hands and words that hurt, to hands and words that heal.
Below is a list of behaviors that might suggest you or your spouse should seek our group.
- Telling you that you never do anything right.
- Showing extreme jealousy of your friends or time spent away from them.
- Preventing or discouraging you from spending time with friends, family members, or peers.
- Insulting, demeaning, or shaming you, especially in front of other people.
- Preventing you from making your own decisions, including about working or attending school.
- Controlling finances in the household without discussion, including taking your money or refusing to provide money for necessary expenses.
- Pressuring you to have sex or perform sexual acts you’re not comfortable with.
- Pressuring you to use drugs or alcohol.
- Intimidating you through threatening looks or actions.
- Insulting your parenting or threatening to harm or take away your children or pets.
- Intimidating you with weapons like guns, knives, bats, or mace.
- Destroying your belongings or your home.
If you are male and find yourself doing the behaviors above, call for an intake to our Domestic Abuse Anger Management Group.